What is it about?
Co-chaired by Professor Cristina Mussini, Suzanne de Munnik and Susan Cole, this educational programme consists of an expert faculty and will include a mix of plenary sessions, panel discussion sessions and masterclasses tailored to doctors, nurses and members of the community. The learnings focus around the four key pillars of LIFE:
- LEARNING for a LIFE Beyond HIV: Reflect upon achievements to date and learn from one another to understand the different challenges, barriers, and constraints we face collectively and individually in the fight against HIV
- INNOVATION for a LIFE Beyond HIV: Progress towards reducing gaps in the cascade of care, and explore the innovative solutions that can take us ever closer to zero new HIV infections, zero AIDS-related deaths and the complete eradication of HIV stigma
- FELLOWSHIP for a LIFE Beyond HIV: Provide education through collaboration to move further towards ending AIDS as a global public health threat
- EMPOWERMENT for a LIFE Beyond HIV: Explore a future where the HIV community are empowered and enabled to live their best lives; examining some of the wider issues and their potential solutions in order to achieve life-long good health
Masterclass expert workshop topics to include:
- Recurrent stressors affecting the QOL of the HIV community and how to eliminate them
- How PROs can help HCPs optimise care and better manage co-morbidities and multi-morbidities
- Reflecting on treatment strategies for durable viral suppression
- Achieving LIFE-long good health for all patients
Who is eligible to attend?
People from all backgrounds including healthcare professionals, nurses, patients and the wider community are welcomed. Sessions will be available to watch both live and on demand.
Date and Time
Wed, 05 May 2021, 17:00 –
Wed, 16 Jun 2021, 18:00 GMT
How to register
Register your attendance at www.LBHIV.com